Friday, November 2, 2012

A Betty Blog Hop

Don't worry it's not another blog just for me or about me!  HA HA HA!

Today we have a super fun Favorite Betty Hop!
Use ANY BETTY
That's right any line, but a Betty!  From Betty Addams to Emo Betty!  Any Betty will do and any Betty is great!

Just to show the range of so many wonderful Bettys!  Here are a few of my most favorite Bettys...

Betty Addams

Betty Emo Witch 

My Funky Valentine Betty 

Miss Betty Burton

Of course, I asked our awesome friends at our Simply Betty Stamps Fan Group if they'd join in on the fun blog hop and we have a wonderful HOP in store for you!  Whoot whoot!

Won't you please check out what all amazing creations have been made!
Please leave a comment on the blogs, Sunday we will all pick three winners to choose any one Betty of their choice, it is unknown which blogs they will be chosen from so don't take chances and leave everyone some lovin'!  Happy Betty Hopping! 

11.Veronica www.artbyveronica.blogspot.com

Just a few reminders.....

Currently we have three sales going on, the first two will continue until stamps are sold out or until Thursday Nov. 22nd.



this one will also be valid until the 22nd of November not just until Nov. 3rd.


 Just added to the shop!!!






6 comments:

Kelly said...

Love these Betty. Your cards are always amazing x

Flutterby Trina said...

Love all of your creations - of course you can't just have one favourite betty!! Love the ribbon on Betty Emo Witch and I have to treat myself to Valentine Betty - She is a MUST HAVE! Thank you again for all you do xxx

Corinne said...

Oh I just LOVE Betty's! Fantastic Cards!
Hugs

Anita Blake said...

Gorgeous Betty they are fab!

Mary J said...

I love them all!!!!

Dena said...

These are all so awesome, Betty! I think the Valentine's Day card is my fave, though! So pretty! You always create such beautiful cards!

Aloha,
Dena Jones