Friday, November 16, 2012

Steampunks Collection 3

Happy Friday!  Whoop whoop!  

I don't know about you all, but I am so ready for the weekend! The kids busy lives have me going in circles during the week!  Driving here, driving there, snacks for the Drama club, snacks for 4 teen boys...geez how is it that I still have time to run this join!  Well I wouldn't be able to with out my gals ;)

Today we have an awesome LIMITED in DIGI New Steampunks release! All available now! 

Classic Collection 3!

Just wait until you see all the GORGEOUSNESS!!!  I bet you all had a blast with the Fairy Tales and Myths Collection, well in this collection you will see pieces from Edgar Allen Poe tales,  some popular poems, and some original art work!

Well, I won't keep you much longer, you have to see the beauty that has been created with these gorgeous images!




2 comments:

Tanja Charles said...

WOW AWESOME JOB LADIES! OUTSTANDING WORK!!!

Katya said...

Hi Betty the Team did a super job showcasing them all! All very talented and unique.