Saturday, November 10, 2012

Winner of 13 days of Halloween Challenge

Oh are you all here to wish me Happy Birthday? teehee..
Okay so I do know why you are REALLY here, you want to know who won from the 13 days of Halloween..teehee
OMG, you ladies can't even begin to know how hard you all made this for us..each one of you did such an amazing job and we were just AMAZED at each challenge and each day you made it harder and harder...

We will start off with the winner of our last challenge of the 13 Days of Halloween
drum roll PLEASE!!!!
and the winner is: Anda
You will get a Spotlight on our SBS blog, showing off your technique.  You will also get $5 off any Bundled SETS you wish, including new releases to come through the rest of 2012.
WOOHOO, Congrats!

Now on to the big PRIZE! I know you have all been waiting on... DT member for 2013
 You all don't even know what a nightmare this was to decide, I totally dumped it on the DT as I just couldn't do this.. you were all so amazing and I am so sorry there can only be one new DT member as I would love to have each and every one of you.

BUT as there can only be one, the WINNER is: Rachel Mutchler

I would love for the rest of you Louise, Carrie, Regan, Anda, Katrina, Kelley M. to all be a Guest DT member for one month, in the new year.  If you would like to do this please let me know and we will set it all up.
Thank you all so much for joining in and playing along with us and we really hope you had as much fun as we did.  Really, really hard to decide, but please thank the girls as they are the ones that did all the hard work and deciding in the end.  

I hope to continue on having a magnificent rest of 2012, and here's to 2013! 
 Loads to come and loads of fun I promise!

4 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fantastic day xxx

Anda said...

Happy birthday Betty!! Thanks for picking my project as the winner for the final challenge :)

Dena said...

Congrats to the winners! You were all did such fabulous work!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Happy birthday Betty and congratulations to all.