Saturday, December 29, 2012




That's our Corinne Jones alright!  I had to make a special digi fitting for the Birthday girl and here is how I see Corinne in digi version!

Every morning I speak to her she tells me she's getting her make up on, getting her hair ready, and then every now and again I hear blowing...as if smoking her cigarette!  LOL Of course she probably uses a curling iron, but I thought I'd give her curlers! 



HA HAHAHA just talked to her to wish her a Happy Birthday and I asked what are you up to..."curling my hair" LOL

Here is a card made by Wendy Woo!


Ok so onto the fun!  Some of us on the fan page got this little blog hop together for Corinne's Birthday! So please hop along and join us in wishing Corinne a Happy Birthday!  


please wish Corinne a Happy Birthday on her blog (she's not part of the hop)



10 comments:

Louise said...

Fabulous card! And a massive thank you for organising everything! :D xx

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Betty, thanks for the great digi.

Corinne said...

OMG, this is just AWESOME!!! Thank you so much Betty, I just LOVE HER!!!
you are a GREAT friend!
Hugs

Sharman said...

This is just soooooooo perfect Betty. Isn't it funny how you just KNOW people without ever meeting them in person. This is exactly how I would picture Corinne also......... I LOVE it............

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

These cards are great...wow..Corinne looks gorgeous in both :)

Irene's Creations said...

Awesome card and digi Betty!

Wendy, Love your card too.

Sharon said...

Betty...You outdid yourself with the Corinne digi....she was so much fun to color and have fun with. You did it!!! all the stress for nothing. I love your design and Wendy's too!!

Patricia Rey said...

Great card and digi thanks and happy birthday Corinne, sorry for the dlay but my post is live now

Corinne said...

Wendy your card is FANTASTIC and thank you so much for making it for me... you ladies ROCK!!
Hugs

Dena said...

Both cards look great! This was such a fun digi to work with. Thanks for providing it, Betty!