Friday, February 8, 2013

Rio Birthday Blog Hop

 Happy Birthday to my baby girl!  WOWIE 15!  It seems so short, I am sure we all feel this way.

As many of you may know Rio is more than a daughter to me, she and I share a very unique bond that I cherish more than anything in this world.  Many of you know that where you see SBS and myself, Rio is not far behind or right next to me.  She is such a giving child.  Always puts others before her and that is a rarity now a days.

There are days that she and I can sit and talk and talk and talk, and then there are days that we just sit next to each other quietly enjoying each other's company.  She has a smile that I carry with me everywhere, a laughter that is contagious, and the most beautiful brown eyes that melt
 your heart when sad.

I wish you all the best in the entire world my sweet baby girl!  Today as you get closer to adulthood, cherish and hang on to your childhood as much as you possibly can!

Our friends have come together to prepare a very special hop for you and I can't thank them enough!

Here are a few cards from our friends that don't have a blog but still made time to make this hop special for you...

Here is Tanja Charles Beautiful Birthday card for Rio


Here is the Beautiful card Amanda Arnold made for Rio's Birthday!!

Vanessa Bland's beautiful card for Rio

Now let's  check out what Beautiful Cards the rest of the lovely Ladies have made up for Rio for her Birthday...


SBS http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.com/  featuring Tanja Charles & Amanda Arnold
Corinne http://wishuponascrap.blogspot.com featuring Lisa Nelson's card

9 comments:

Katya said...

Happy Birthday Miss Rio!
Tanja, Amanda and Vanessa your cards are very cute!

Mommy's Little Crafter in Crime said...

Thank you so much!!! I love the cards <3

Sharon Brown said...

Very nice cards ladies!!!

Patricia Rey said...

Great cards I love it

Karen said...

Lovely cards from the girls.. smiles..

Honey this hop was so much fun and it was wonderful to be a part of it.. :0)

I hope that Rio is having an awesome time right now!

Hugs,
Karen.xx

Marie97 said...

Great cards! TFS!

Steph said...

Happy Birthday Rio!
What awesome cards by Tanja, Vanessa and Amanda :)

Corinne said...

WOW, Tanja, Vanessa & Amanda you all did just AMAZING cards! Great coloring beautiful cards!!
Fantastic job Ladies!!
Hugs

Corinne said...

I just FINISHED the Blog Hop for Rio's Birthday... WOWIE what talented Women!!! I know Rio will just LOVE each and everything made for her...
Hugs