Saturday, February 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Tamara of The Stamping Chef!

 Today is my friend Tamara from The Stamping Chef's Birthday!

WHoohooo Happy Birthday Girlfriend!
Tamara and I have become friends through our love of drawing and creating!  She's super sweet and I hope that this will bring a smile to her face on this special day of hers.

I drew up this image Rockin Birthday Cutie in honor of Tamara and had a few ladies join in on this Birthday hop for Tamara!

So Tamara, grab yourself a drink, a cookie and sit back and enjoy!  All the gals, including myself (Betty, in case you hadn't figured that out yet) have created cards for you with
Rocking Birthday Cutie!

Here's my card, and it is in the mail for you Tamara ;)


Now on to the hop and your next stop is :

 Corinne

Oh and just in case you get lost here's a full list: 

Celina ScrapVamp Matthews http://ScrapVamp.blogspot.com

8 comments:

The Stamping Chef said...

Betty Babe this is such a surprise!! Waiting for my b-day coffee...thank you so much my friend ♥

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous Card And Image I Am Sure Birthday Girl Will Have Lots Of Surprises

Emily Shroom said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous image, thanks so much for her and letting us help celebrate Tamara's birthday in style!

Vanessa said...

Love it!! Beautiful card and the polka dot paper is perfect! ❤ ❤ ❤

Kerrie Brown said...

Absolutely Stunning Card Betty :)

Thank you so so much for drawing this fabulous Image of Tamara for us all to Create with i love her :)

Happy Blog Hop hunnie

Hugs Kerrie
xx

Corinne said...

absolutely Awesome image and Awesome card...
hugs

MammasScrappin said...

Awesome!!!

Darcy Schroeder said...

Beautiful, Betty! Such a wonderful image you drew for Tamara and the card you made is awesome!!!
Hugs
Darcy