Friday, August 1, 2014

Happy SummerWEEN!

Hello everyone and Happy SummerWEEN!  Here at SBS I have officially dubbed August 1st SummerWEEN!  We have a fun SummerWEEN swap lined up for you and maybe it will just get you all to join our Facebook page were we have fun Swaps like these all the time!

SO here we go!

My partner was Marie Franklin, and she send me this box of goodies!


and the card she made for me using Sand Witch


Thank you Marie!!

Here is what I sent to Marie

My card using Sand Witch 

The box of loot I sent her.  I hope you enjoy it all Marie

Now it's your turn to hop leave a comment for a chance to win our Sand Witch divi!  All you have to do is leave a comment along with your email address at each blog.  I will chose one random comment at each blog and email the Sand Witch digi to the winning comment of each blog!

Get to hopping!

Start : Simply Betty Stamps (You are Here)

your next stop is Corinne 

here is the rest of the hop list:


Have fun and again, Happy SummerWEEN!!

6 comments:

MammasScrappin said...

Awesome!

Marie97 said...

Can't wait to see what you do with the crafty stuff! Glad you liked it.

Corinne said...

oh fabulous goodie box! Beautiful card
hugs

Kelly said...

Amazing card and what wonderful goodies!

Anita Blake said...

awesome goodies Betty! now for the fun...playing with it all... :-)

Darcy Schroeder said...

What a great assortment of Halloween stash you got!! And I love what you sent your partner!!
Looks like I missed some great fun!
Hugs
Darcy darcykschroeder@gmail.com