Friday, August 1, 2014

Trick or Treat....in the Summer!

Happy Friday everyone!  We have the start of our Halloween images to with our newest RELEASE!  These little cuties are sure to melt your candy bowl with their cute, innocent and fun little costumes!
Who doesn't like a little kid all dressed up and begging for candy right?

Jude Little Tricksters

These are extra special for me as I have had all three of my kids dressed up as one of them at some point!  Eduardo, artist for the Jude and the Rockers for SBS executed them perfectly for me!  

I won't keep you long, as I know you want to hop around leaving some comments for my DT gals and see what all they've created to help get you started on Halloween for the year!  Forget Christmas in July it's Halloween in August time!!!

You can find Little Tricksters here:



Before you go we have chosen a Betty Boodoirs guest for the rest of 2014... using the Birthday Boudoirs the winner is....

Debbie Miller
Congrats Debbie you will be contacted for details.

Now get to hopping!!

3 comments:

E said...

OMG!! These are so cute!!

Manetta Kanefsky said...

love the images!! why can't I open the links? all says there is a problem. the only one that opened was Corinne's page Wish upon a Scrap website

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fabulous Halloween creations. Loved all of them. Thanks for sharing your creativity.