Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tuesday solo...winner of the Soloist Contest!

Good evening crafty world and Happy Tuesday!

Yes it is a happy Tuesday as it is SOLO Tuesday time!

YEAH!

Today I have a super fun one!  I challenged a friend and great artist Fernanda on Facebook to join me in drawing up a Steampunk Fairy!  SO this is what I came up with:


She was LOADS of fun!  You can find Steampunk Fairy Betty in our Tuesday Solos section.

I have to show you what Fernanda did, amazing fairy and great coloring!  
Here is her fairy:


Isn't she amazing!  I think I have her convinced to sell her, you'll have to find Fernanda on Facebook tho as she doesn't have a blog, but she sure is an awesome artist and colorist!  
Find her here: Fernanda Oravec

Now onto our colorist announcement!
I love having little contests, what I don't like is choosing, because I want to choose EVERONE!  I love everyone's work, and for the Solo Colorists everyone did an AMAZING job!  Good thing I leave it up to my wonderful DT to pick winners and vote amongst themselves, as I would have said everyone wins!  LOL we all know that's not the rules and only one was to be chosen.

Here is the DTs choice and winner for the Tuesday Solos Colorist!

Erin Stephenson!

Congratulations Erin!  You will be seeing Erin's wonderful work starting next Tuesday when she shows off her Steampunk Fairy Betty and the next Tuesday Solo!

BUT wait, there is more!  Yes only one Solo Colorist was to be chosen....for a few months at a time of course! HAHAHA so while Erin will reign Soloist Queen from August to December, we have TWO more winners to reign the next two quarters: January, February, and March, as well as April, May, and June!
Let's see who those winners are....

Tuesday Solos Colorist winner for January, February and March 2015....

Sharon Paxton aka Scrapbook Nut!

Tuesday Solos Colorist for April, May, and June 2015.....

Debbie Rolls aka Debs

Congratulations ladies, once your dates come up I will contact you and get you all settled ;) 

Happy stamping everyone!  I hope you enjoy my Steampunk Fairy today and hope to see her colored up everywhere on the net...let's plaster this cutie on our blogs, Facebook pages and galleries!   


6 comments:

Debs said...

ohhh WOW im so excited thank you so much Betty and DT and congratulations to all the winners

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Congrats ladies!

zunaira mehar said...

This particular blog is really amazing as well as i definitely love it. Good job!!
Cardsharing Server

E said...

Congratulations Ladies!!

The Scrapbook Nut said...

I just now checked and found my name as a winner. This is so exciting. Thank you so much!

Lucius Cambell said...

Congrats to the ladies who won the contest! Beautiful art as usual, and the colab art with Ferananda is gorgeous too! Thanks for sharing them! More power to you and everyone who participated!

Lucius Campbell @ Skild