Friday, August 15, 2014

Two SPOOKTAKULAR releases in one!

Happy Friday!  It's a release day YAY and we have a double whammy today!!!

Today we are continuing on with our Halloween images for 2014!  Yep I realize it's only August, but you all know me for starting in July! This means I am BEHIND!  It's August OMGOSH!  Just this weekend I am finally starting to pull out our Halloween decor and "WRECKING" my halls!  HAHAHA ok, ok, enough about all that!

Let's get to the goodies!!


First we have from our Boudoir lines...BOO-doir Bettys (get it?  BOOdoir instead of Boudoir? ahhh I crack myself up!)!!

I am so proud of my very first Haunted House!  Yeah, I know it's quite clean and neat, but I still LOVE it!

Next from our Betty Boo Lines...Halloween Betty Boos!


If you check out the Zombie, there are two versions,
 and both are included when you purchase that image!

Now being that it is still away from being Halloween, you all KNOW that there is still much more SBS Halloween goodness to come right?  So how's about a little contest? 

So using these NEWEST cuties, I am challenging you to hop around the blogs and "SCRAP LIFT" one of my awesome DT members project.  You will follow their color scheme or their layout, or both and create your own project but give it a twist!  Take that inspiration and make it into something yours!  Upload your project here, and you could win a FREE Halloween feature which features YOU.  That's right!  YOU in our next Halloween release drawn by myself, I'll give you a hint, it will be Steampunk Halloween!  Look at that I gave you more than a hint! HA!
Upload to the link tool below and please make sure you let us know who you "scrap lifted" 
your idea from.
You have just TWO days to complete your project and you will have to use one of the new images from either the BOO-doirs or the Halloween Betty Boos lines.  There must be at least 6 participants to choose a winner from.

Winner will be contacted privately and introduced/announced upon release of our Steampunk Halloween images in August (date to be determined)

So what ya waiting for?  Get going!  Hop around the blogs for inspiration, grab your images and get to coloring and creating!

FIRST STEP: check out all the Fabulous Creations made up by the DT

Corinne

Celina

Irene

Rebecca

Tanja

Emily

Kay

Lisa N.

Louise

Lisa H

Summer P

3 comments:

Lisa taximom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa taximom said...

If this is not right let me know...this is for the SCRAP LIFT contest..I picked
Devilsh Betty here http://emilyshroom.blogspot.com.au/ so here is my version. Hope you like.

Tracy said...

Totally LOVE the new images and the haunted house is fantastic. Brilliant dt projects too x